Why join the BVCA
BVCA: Funding the future from BVCA on Vimeo.
We are a driving force for private equity and venture capital worldwide. We believe in collaborative innovation: we work to demonstrate the collective impact of our industry. Together, we power extraordinary ideas and people, build and support companies and communities, drive vision and sustainable growth and create jobs and long-term value.
Our membership comprises more than 500 influential firms, including general partners with an accumulated total of more than £200 billion funds under management, limited partners, professional advisers, service providers and international associations. BVCA members have exclusive access to a global network of industry leaders, which enables them to establish essential relationships that further their objectives and drive innovation and growth.
Our members benefit from
Public policy and communications
- Key stakeholder engagement
- Lobbying on tax and regulation
- Expert briefings and technical guidelines
- Dedicated public affairs body
- Dedicated media handling and crisis management
Limited partners and international partners
- LP-focused events: LP Forum, LP-GP Dinner, LP Summit and BVCA Summit
- We work closely with over 40 PE/VC associations.
- Dedicated MOUs with 10 associations
- Strategic partnership with UKTI to support international investment
Research and publications
- Benchmark data
- Industry reports and presentations
- Technical guidelines and industry updates
- Publications including The Journal, Weekly Brief and Friday Focus (weekly CEO's newsletter)
Events and conferences
- Distinguished speakers and presenters
- High-level networking and thought leadership
- Specialist conferences and seminars
- Portfolio company engagement
Training and professional development
- All levels from support staff and associates to advanced PE/VC practitioners
- Courses combine both a theoretical approach and practical methods
- Residential courses including networking dinners and receptions
- In-house programme providing tailored solutions for member firms
- E-learning programme for flexible online learning
- Personal development courses
- Portfolio company training solutions
Exclusive discounts, BVCA Member Directory and BVCA Insurance Services
- Discounted places at BVCA events
- Discounts on industry-focused training courses, including in-house solutions
- Our members are featured in our annual printed BVCA Member Directory and our online Member Directory, which is accessed by over 30,000 entrepreneurs, PE/VC firms, advisers and other industry stakeholders every year.
- Our members and their portfolio companies benefit from preferential terms on insurance purchasing and other corporate services negotiated by BVCA Insurance Services.
- Insurance benefits offered on a per policy basis across all lines of cover
- No requirement to change insurance broker to access benefits
- More than 10 providers offering preferential terms on products and services
Which type of membership is best for your firm?
Sign up to the BVCA today