This webinar explores how technology can accelerate portfolio growth, reduce investment risk and boost profitability by adding cyber resilience and cloud technology to your portfolio armoury.
Our panel of experienced industry experts will also share tips, experience, and some Microsoft security solutions that you can use within your investments to fast-track improvements to cyber resilience. Learn how to demonstrate the cyber security upsides at the board level and discover digital transformation tips that will drive competitive advantage and sustainable growth.
Finally, the webinar will provide an assessment of developments relating to the mobilisation of finance, including enablers and barriers to climate capital allocation, and opportunities for private investors to collaborate with governments and civil society to accelerate climate action.
- The latest trends relating to cyber attacks and risks
- How and why investments in cyber security can boost portfolio ROI
- Top tips for what PE firms should focus on with regards to portfolio security improvements
- An overview on some of the latest Microsoft security tools helping to protect organisations
- Tools to help your portfolio businesses identify key security gaps and transform board level cyber awareness
- Lewis Coburn, Marketing Manager, Third Space/TiG
- Tim Dunn, Partner, Phoenix Equity
- Des Lekerman, CEO, Third space/TIG
- Thomas Nielsen, Portfolio Director, Technology and Data, Mayfair Equity Partners
- Mike Robb, Chief Technology Officer, Livingbridge
- Simon Steward, Tech Specialist, BGF
This content is only accessible to members of the BVCA
Members of the BVCA
To access this content, please use your email address and password to login into your BVCA website account. If this content is from a paid ticketed event, then BVCA members will need to purchase access to view this content. Please contact James Easom to arrange access.
Non-members of the BVCA
To gain access to this recording you will need to become a member of the BVCA. Please visit the membership section of this website to find out more about our membership options. Alternatively, please contact the BVCA Membership team at email@example.com for further information.