Inspiring women who have achieved career success join on this panel to share their stories. Hear from Kerry Baldwin, Joana Rocha Scaff, Jessica Rasmussen and Marie Korde on how they achieved their dreams and helped others. They tell us to trust our instincts, be a first-rate version of ourselves and keep reaching for our next goal. You will hear some useful tips to progress within the private capital industry and walk away feeling motivated and ready for your next challenge.
- Kerry Baldwin, Managing Partner, IQ Capital and Chair, British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- Sarah Hunt, CEO and Founder, EquityFD
- Joana Rocha Scaff, Managing Director, Neuberger Berman
- Jessica Rasmussen, Co-Founder & CEO, Two Magnolias
- Marie Korde, Co-Founder & COO, Two Magnolias
- Isabelle Pagnotta, Partner, Inflexion
This content is only accessible to members of the BVCA
Members of the BVCA
To access this content, please use your email address and password to login into your BVCA website account. If this content is from a paid ticketed event, then BVCA members will need to purchase access to view this content. Please contact James Easom to arrange access.
Non-members of the BVCA
To gain access to this recording you will need to become a member of the BVCA. Please visit the membership section of this website to find out more about our membership options. Alternatively, please contact the BVCA Membership team at email@example.com for further information.