The Summit is the must-attend event for the PE and VC community, attracting over 800 attendees across two days. Bringing together leading figures from across the worlds of business, finance and politics, the Summit features unparalleled keynote speakers, proactive panel discussions and over 10 hours of networking.
The world in which we live and work is changing rapidly. Join us as we look to the future and the next phase of our industry’s evolution and explore the strategies and trends transforming the next decade of private capital.
We are delighted to be bringing our flagship conference back as a live and in-person event for the first time since 2019. Designed to provide our delegates with the latest cutting-edge industry insights and data, peer-to-peer debate and unrivalled networking opportunities, the 2022 BVCA Summit is an event not to be missed.
This year's agenda will include:
- Macro-economic outlook: what do the changing headwinds mean for private equity and venture capital
- Political priorities and UK competitiveness: our industry’s economic and social contribution post-COVID across the UK
- Venture: learning from the Treasury Select Committee’s inquiry into the role venture can play
- Flows of capital: how is the investor base changing, and what does the future hold
- Fundraising, deal flow and valuations: are the frothy markets here to stay
- Climate disclosures: the roadmap to Net Zero
- Climate and innovation: creating the solutions for the path to Net Zero
- The industry in the spotlight: what growth means for future political and media scrutiny and how the industry is responding
- Disclosure and transparency: advancing the agenda
- Disruptors: the democratisation of private equity and venture capital
- Unlocking value and innovation: acceleration of the tech and healthcare revolutions
- Diversity and talent: building resilient work cultures and workforces
Full agenda coming soon. Click here to view the full agenda from 2021.
The Landmark London
222 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone,
London NW1 6JQ
Find on map >
GP's Super Early Bird: £729.00 +VAT
GP's Early Bird: £939.00 +VAT
GP's Full Price: £1,149.00 +VAT.
Pay just £100 +VAT for an extra ticket, please contact James Easom for more information.
Advisers & Banks
Advisers & Banks Super Early Bird: £999.00 +VAT
Advisers & Banks Early Bird: £1,209.00 +VAT
Advisers & Banks Full Price: £1,529.00 +VAT
*Super Early Bird rate ends 31 July 2022, Standard Early Bird rate ends 31 August 2022
Complimentary, register your place using the button below.
LPs register here
Non-members: limited allocation please contact James Easom to discuss pricing and participation.
Entrepreneurs: complimentary, please contact James Easom for more information
Members of PE International Associations: please contact James Easom for more information