Self-awareness and stress management is key to development. This one-day practical masterclass will prepare junior to mid-level investment professionals for progress within their firm, by enabling them to identify their skill gaps, regulate their behaviour and balance workplace stressors for optimal performance in management teams. Psychometric testing is included and training is delivered by two business psychologists with extensive consulting experience within private equity and venture capital houses and management teams.
View the course agenda
Key topics include
- Stress Management and well-being
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Performance, motivation and focus
- Strengthening empathy and communication
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Remaining in control
- Triggers in a competitive PE/VC workplace
- Building career networks and more
What will delegates take away?
- Techniques for mental resilience and stress management
- Approaches and techniques for improving influencing and personal impact
- Hints and tips for dealing with complex stakeholder relationships
- Developing your career in PE/VC
- The skills to enhance and develop your personal brand
Sheryl Haddow has been working within the field of business psychology for over 20 years and is specialised in personality testing for the purposes of assessment, selection, individual and team coaching, personal development and conflict management. Sheryl also provides training in various areas such as interviewing techniques, reading body language, leadership, influencing and networking. She has extensive experience within the private equity industry and works with well-known VC houses providing management due diligence support, as well as team and one to one coaching.
Steph Kingdon has over 25 years' experience as an independent management leadership specialist, delivering a range of leadership and management qualifications to many well-known public sector organisations. Steph has expertise in designing bespoke training packages to address individual and business needs, including mental resilience, positive leadership behaviours and change management.
This course is CPD accredited by the CPD Certification Service for 6 hours. By attending this course, you will receive a digital certificate from Diplomasafe. This certificate allows you to share and save your new CPD accredited qualification on LinkedIn, adding instantly verifiable credentials and strengthening your professional profile.