This practical and interactive two-day course will examine how funds are structured and investments are valued using case studies and subject matter experts on the latest legislation, industry trends and models.
View the course agenda
Key topics include
- Investors and fund structures
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Investment and fund accounting
- Understanding fund administration and reporting
- Investment and fund taxation issues
- Valuations, valuation guidelines and more
What will delegates take away?
- A clear understanding of fund administration and reporting
- An update on legal and regulatory issues
- A chance to meet new people
"It provided a very well-rounded introduction to private equity finance issues, covering many topics in significant of detail. My expectations were completely exceeded and I would thoroughly recommend that new finance team members undertake this course."
Angus Andrew, NCM Fund Services Limited
This course is CPD accredited by the CPD Certification Service for 13 hours. By attending this course, you will receive a digital certificate from Diplomasafe. This certificate allows you to share and save your new CPD accredited qualification on LinkedIn, adding instantly verifiable credentials and strengthening your professional profile.
Once a year
Individuals within finance departments in PE firms. A fairly high level of accounting knowledge is required.
20 - 25 people